| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuoka in August is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish. Around 165.9mm (6.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuoka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fukuoka, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuoka:
- Hagi, Japan - 132.2 kms (82.2 miles) NE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 118.5 kms (73.7 miles) ENE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 65.1 kms (40.5 miles) NE
- Iizuka, Japan - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ENE
- Hita, Japan - 59.5 kms (37 miles) ESE
- Oita, Japan - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ESE
- Asosan, Japan - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) SE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Nobeoka, Japan - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) SE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSE