| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuoka in November is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuoka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Fukuoka, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuoka:
- Hagi, Japan - 132.2 kms (82.2 miles) NE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 118.5 kms (73.7 miles) ENE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 65.1 kms (40.5 miles) NE
- Iizuka, Japan - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ENE
- Hita, Japan - 59.5 kms (37 miles) ESE
- Oita, Japan - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ESE
- Asosan, Japan - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) SE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Nobeoka, Japan - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) SE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSE